Popular Posts

Monday, March 30

I.O.T.D to be cat's whiskers

defn; to be better than anyone else

been a while since d last post. been rather pre-occupied. heh

here a collection of snippets frm d songs dat are running in me mind..

"..i slowly go insane, i hear your voice on the line, but it doesn stop the pain.."

"..now i can rest my worries and always be sure, that i wont b alone anymore, if i'd known that you were there all the tyme, all this tyme.."

"..its getting better bby, no one can better this.."

"..she tinks i cant see the smile she's faking, and poses for pictures that arent being taken.."

"..mentioned sth bout how you were right, mustve been hard to see thru the tears she was hiding.."

"..the sound of your voice painted on my memories, even if youre not with me, im with you.."

"..please take this tyme for me to be unforgiven, i give my life to you, i lay my life on the line for you.."

"..i wish i knew which button to push, then i'd knoe how to please you.. "


xo

No comments: