Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 11

I.O.T.D like the cat that got the cream

defn; one who annoy other people by looking very pleased with themselves because of something good that they have done.

hey hey.. its a new day.. new feelings.




d most random thing i got yday was a note with d writing "Aida Suraya Selamat Pulanng KeRumah Lewat!!!" great. jus great.twas on my meal nonetheless. sigh. i reached home yday at 930ish pm. wic is like 12am to my parents mind.

my day yday was borderline sucky. y? heres y..

there was a photoshoot here at d resto. the product was F&N Condensed Milk. rite, so they wanted to use d resto as part of d photoshoot la. its for adverts in newspapers. they arrived at the resto ard 6pm. abt 15ppl in their crew, plus i was told ada artis jg, bt heck, i hardly recognize malaysian artis unless they're reaaaaahlly famous. yg cikai2 tu mmg x knal ah. aha~ so yeah was doin my own biz.. then came about 7 ala carte orders.. n we only got ONE cook. ugh i'd hate it when we deliver orders lambat, cuz it aint gud for d resto's rep. so i did wat i shud do, turun kitchen la! aha~

so i start with askin Tommi (the only cook tu) where's d ingredients located n d recipe. so yeah, i started doin Sotong Goreng Tepong. aha~ then, Nasi Goreng Padprik, Nasi Goreng USA, Mee Goreng twice. hik hik twas fun, bt tiring n i was sticky n hot wic made me a bit grumpy. ihi~ then when i see the plates, ah~ clean. meaning they must've been aight? aha~ sejuk sket hati.. huhu plus it started to rain jg.. so nways... d photoshoot crew were giving a lot of hassle. mcm2~ ugh! naseb they're not doin it for free.. we got a cheque of RM**** ahuhuh~ wic was good.

oh, dah la my last meal was at ard 2pm. n if u knoe me, dats a whole lot of no eating goin on.. my tummy was already humming to d beat of Negaraku. gr. then i ingat nk go eat swhere out of d resto, cuz 1)its freakkin hot 2)i want eat sth else. bt to my disappointment, i got two calls which ended my night abruptly n made me super upset ;'( siggghhhh~ so then, reached home with dat note. oh happy day~ -_-

all in all, i am not the cat who got the cream :'( yday.

i got a lick dis morning ;')

No comments: