Popular Posts

Friday, February 3

Unexpected Surprise for Each plus Recipe for Petit Prawn Cakes

Hello lovelies~

Tonight, I after arriving from my parents house, I tot I wanted to make sth special for hubby to eat for supper. (he's away playing Futsal ;') so I found some daily ingredients that every household I know will have them in hand. I decided to make Petit Prawn Cakes!

What you need: (this will be a rough guide because this is my own creation, I did not follow any recipe)

12 med sized prawns (seasoned and cooked)

A handful of coriander leaves

About 2 tbsp mayonnaise
1 egg
Breadcrumbs (as much as needed)
Dash of Garlic powder
Salt and pepper


There. Finish! Lol! Kidding. :'D

1) place prawns and coriander leaves in food processor. Pulse til they're blended but not too fine or paste-like. I prefer to have some chunk
s for texture.
2) take out mixture, transfer into a mixing bowl (fold in by hand) add in mayo, egg and garlic powder.
3) bit by bit, mix in the breadcrumbs until u get a consistency that you can make a mini patty out of. Not too much though, because they would then be less meat to crumbs ratio. That's not as yumm! Trust me. ;')
4) now you're ready to fry on shallow
oil. Since the prawns were already cooked, you just need to fry them til golden brown. Then voila! Yummmmmmmmmmmmeyh!



delish!


*the coriander leaves adds oriental taste to it. If you don't want that, you can opt w dill.

We ate the prawn cakes together. But hubby
suggested that we should grate some cheese on to them. Haha like we don't already have unhealthy bodies! So, voila! Petit Prawn Cakes w grated parmesan and cheddar!

with grated cheese!


We dipped them in Siracha hot chilli sauce which was heaven!



surprise dessert!!

Hubby then surprised me with a box of 4 mini cuppies from wondermilk! Wheeeeee~ supper w dessert! Loved it! And definitely love him!!

No comments: