Popular Posts

Monday, August 25

Updated Garden

Well, its a lawn actually.. :'P

So here's what I've done..


All those annoying and filthy lalangs are gone! yay1 twas really frustrating when the lalang s and weeds keep growing back, so i went to the nearest hardware store, and bought a Class III poison specially made for lalangs.. I sprayed evryday for 4 days.. HAHA! Surely enuf, they died, along with 3 of my plant with purple leaves which were planted in the same ground........ downnnn

Gud thing, twas RM2 ea.. so still bearable. :'P I try and keep my garden in a tight budget u see..




Exhibit A


As u can see, in Exhibit A, the pebbles were...kidnapped frm my mom's hse :'P those were the ones that i managed to seludup haha..

Exhibit B


Here, a close-up from Exhibit A.. I bought 2 pots of Japanese Rose (RM2 ea) and cut their stem and chuck em in the soil inside the pebbled frame.. My idea is to cover the whole ground, around the steping stone with the Japanese Rose.. :'P bt since im on a budget...... i'll do a corner at a tyme.. and wait for new stems from the two pots to grow.. hey, i'm in no hurry what.. :'P tihihi

Exhibit C


And in Exhibit C, thats my most expensive bowl of plants.. hihi RM28.. haha hey that is expensive when im using me own pocket money! :'P that was after a hard-to-get discount of RM2, from a ever-so-stingy nursery near my hse.. ;')

And OF COURSE, there was.............................. this lil guy.



My ever-so-helpful nephew, Daniel.. :')


So, I will keep updating my garden! As much as i will keep on missing my sayangku.. :'D
Oh! I also bought eggplant seeds!! :'P I saw em in a DIY store in OU, and i remembered my sayangku, so i bought em.. aish! mish him so much la..

I always cook eggplant for him.. Terung Sambal, just plain ol grill.. and i even tried making the famous Ratatouille! :'D and twas great!

So yeah, i'm planting eggplants as well! We'll see how it goes!

Later!

No comments: