Popular Posts

Saturday, August 23

Gardening!



Hey hey! I miss sayangku.. Back in Perth, he likes to do gardening. He plants roses, red, white and yellow. They were beautiful. Unfortunately, I dunt hev any pictures of his garden. He plants lavender bushes on the side of his porch. Beautiful violets. We would always go to Bunnings together and find plants and mulch. In one trip, i chose one plant, im not sure what its called, but i'l try and get a pic of it on the net. So we bought that plant and i asked him to plant it in his garden and take care of it. I called it, our Bunga Cinta. tihihi.

Bunga Cinta

I said, sayang, this pokok symbolizes our love tau! So he planted it in his garden. Two weeks later, the plant died.... rite... Our Bunga Cinta died! in less than a month. Wth.. haha. So yeah, no hard feelings. :'P


So yeah, because I miss him so much. I started gardening. DUM DUM DUM! tihihi. So.... I went to one of my family's property that wasn being taken care too gud.. :'P here, lemme show u some pixies.. Cautious; the weeds might strangle u!

Exhibit AExhibit B

Yes.. Starting gardening with this small lawn was a nightmare. But yeah, me and my maid did a lot cleaning and cutting. Those weeds aka lalang were sharp, i got a few weed-cuts.. :'P sheesh, i tot only papers giv u dat.. so yeah, i'll post the updated, cleaner lawn with flowers later.


Later!

No comments: