Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 2

patience?

she broke your heart. yes she did.
she took your soul. all in one night.
ur hurt inside. tremendously.
Cuz there's a hole. that really aches for help.
u need some time to be alone. to wear the crown of thoughts.
then u will find what uve always known. which was buried beneath the hollowness.

i'm the one who really love u, baby. please open your eyes.
i've been knockin' at ur door. again and again.

n as long as im living.
i'l be waiting. for you to fall into my arms.
as long as im breathing i will b there with you.
whenever u call me. you dunt need to hesitate.
i'l b waiting. patiently.
whenever u need me. i've always needed u.
i'l b there. for u.

ive seen u cry. sobbing endlessly.
into d night. til the birds chirp.
i feel ur pain. baby, i really do.
can i make it right? for you i'l try.
i realize.
there's no end in sight. sadly.
yet still i wait. in line for this game of patience.
for u to see d light.

u are d only one ive ever known. n believe me it's real.
that makes me feel this way, couldn't on my own.
i wanna b with u until we're old.
u've got d love u need right in front of u, please come home right bak to me.

No comments: